Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Money Day"

Here is a neat trick i just learnt from my friend and wanted to share with you. A concept of a "Money day" once every month where you and your family sit down together and look at your finances, papers and do the things that you always wanted to and make it a priority.

I mean i look at my father and i see that he does this almost every day . He and my grandfather had basic tools which made life so much easier-- especially since the options that existed in their days were not so many.

I mean -- its all about making it a priority-- to check your plan, execute your plan-- all important in any sort of project management-- and hence as applicable here as it is in the professional world.

Money day- I like it.

( to subscribe to the posts please use the link on the right)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner