Tuesday, August 22, 2023

How to make 100 crores

Yes, that was the post I saw on a youtube short by renowned investor Mr Ramdeo Agarwal.

He basically used the power of compounding.. Doubling your money every 3 yrs... A 23% cagr over a period of 30 yrs. 
If you start young and focus on the consistent return the outcome will be amazing. 

So if you start at 25 by investing 10l Rs, by the time you are 55 you will have an humongous wealth number of Rs 100 cr. 

There is one basic thing that comes to your mind.. The doubling every 3 yrs concept. This is not something very common and is extremely difficult to do. 
I don't think I have even one ( apart from the sbi small cap fund that I have invested in) giving me such high returns. 

I have scoured the mf pages in the magazines, there also it is difficult to get to any large number of funds which have delivered such returns. 

Maybe the idea is to use PMS to help drive these kinds of returns... That I need to check on the level of returns

Sometimes the concepts are simple.. But to implement is not simplefinancialsense! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner